Starsinger WIP Starsinger WIP

Well I think the preloader needs to be a bit more obvious that is a preloader...but I'm just a noob I guess...

Well the art style is really fantastic. The animation though is a bit stiff, but that's actually okay so long as you make the animation more dynamic. If you have lots of interesting shots and imagery to go with the music it won't seem like I'm watching a "still" picture. It's difficult for me to explain but I guess to sum it up, if you're going to rely mostly on motion tweens for animating, make sure you have a variety of them. Don't do long takes either, change it up.

Good luck! Hope this was helpful!

cuddlesthemighty responds:

very helpful thanks a lot. LOL about the pre-loader...

What _ think _ does. 001 What _ think _ does. 001

A side from what you already said you need to do in your description, you need to put more effort into the delivery of your joke. This could of been funnier if you built it up a bit more like having the stomach rumble a bit and then she stagger around and then suddenly just expand into a fatty.

Just work on your delivery of the joke and the overall quality and you'll be better for it!

dane450 responds:

:> thanks for the help. 002 will deliver of a joke :>

Brock Meets Peach Brock Meets Peach

The art was alright, and the humor was okay at first. But I think this flash went on a little too long for the joke. You could have done a way with the poke battle and probably have been fine. The biggest flaw was the sound. If you could work on clearing up and balancing the audio and work on the timing of your jokes, you'll have a winner!

Box Effect Box Effect

that last joke saved this from being mediocre!

Hagrid's Request (Parody) Hagrid's Request (Parody)

Well I see why from the description why this movie doesn't have a preloader. But you really need a preloader or you have to do what I did and refresh a couple of times to see the whole thing with out it stopping.

Despite that, I found myself laughing everytime I sat through it again. It was great all around but it just needs a preloader.

CryBurger responds:

Hey man, cheers for the good response. I made this on Toon Boom which doesnt have the ability to program preloaders, but when I imported it to flash, I should of made one, but I didn't think of it.. I'm stupid.

Pokefarts Pokefarts

well the drawings them selves were not too bad, but there was very little in terms of animation. As for the joke, it was not funny. Farts have an inheirted funniness to them but using that alone will make 2 year old laugh. Work on the build up of the joke and the timing, or maybe just avoid fart jokes altogether.

All Fired Up All Fired Up

Awesome animation! But I feel like the humour became a little rushed at the end, and the timing everywhere else was pretty good.

A Heavy Valentine's A Heavy Valentine's

Not bad, I think if you executed the pun of the joke better this would have done more than just a slight chuckle. Next time I recommend the "show don't tell" method. For example, instead of just saying the romance is better than Twilight, you could have Edward looking at them awkwardly crying and then saying that This was better than Twilight. You can probably come up with a better way than I just explained but I just wanted to illustrate my point. Good luck on your next one!

OMK123 responds:

Thanks mate !

Did You Hear That? Did You Hear That?

Squeak Squeak...BUCKAW!

PLOP!...That was truly awesome and innovative!

Noodle responds:

Plop? Ew.
I'm actually surprised now that nobody had the eagle dumping on someone

Link and Navi Link and Navi

Cool!

You have some nice jokes in there!